Looking for ways to support your skin barrier from the inside out? As a dermatologist, I'm sharing some of my favorite supplements commonly found in the grocery store, including omega-3 fatty acids, evening primrose oil, and other nutrients that may help support healthy skin.
Remember: supplements are not a substitute for a healthy diet, skincare routine, or medical advice. Always discuss supplements with your healthcare provider, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have medical conditions.
Follow for evidence-based skincare, hair care, and healthy aging tips!
#skinbarrier #dermatologist #healthyskin #skincaretips #omega3 #supplements #skinhealth #youtubeshorts
from Healthy Aging with Dr. Doctor https://www.youtube.com/shorts/hxCAlEf6c40
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A reminder I think we all need...
Sometimes all it takes is one reminder to see life a little differently. Life moves fast. Make memories, take the trip, tell people you lov...
-
Can $1 hair products actually work? In this Dollar Tree Haircare Edition, I review some of the most popular budget-friendly haircare items, ...
-
Worried about toxic bug sprays? Here are safe dermatologist-approved insect repellents you can find at Target, effective for kids, families,...
-
Not sure which holiday dress color truly flatters your skin tone? In this short, I’m sharing my favorite dresses and a quick color guide bas...
No comments:
Post a Comment